If you enjoy surf-camping, and are looking for a light, spacious, high quality shelter, check out the Mountain Hardwear Corners 3 Tent.
The Mountain Hardwear Corners 3 Tent is perfect for posting-up in front of good waves along the coast of California, Baja, Australia, and similar temperate regions. I wouldn’t recommend it for camping in the snow, or for single adventurers looking to use a tent for the sole purpose of sleeping, but for a couple of surfers looking to relax in spacious cover in-between sessions, the Mountain Hardwear Corners 3 Tent is ideal.
Mountain Hardware – Camp in comfort with this spacious two-door design. Four-hub pole structure sets up quickly and easily, and provides plenty of headroom, while reflective starter points and guy-out loops make even late night set-up a breeze. Vestibule design prevents rain and wet from entering the tent’s inner shelter. Dual vestibules provide ample storage for your gear.
– Vents positioned on all four sides of the fly keep the interior cool.
– Unique pole structure with 4 hubs at corners maximizes interior volume and makes set up extremely easy.
– Vestibule design creates a dry storage area and prevents water from reaching the tent floor.
– Proprietary Evolution Tension Arch™ stabilizes tent.
– Reflective starter point and guy-out loops for easy set-up at night.
– Clear SVX window is UV-resistant, providing a view and extra light.
– “Pitch Light™ configuration allows user to set up a superlight shelter using only the tent fly, poles and footprint (sold separately).”