Dr. Bronner makes organic, fair-trade, all-in-one soap that’s convenient for traveling, and won’t harm the environment, so it’s great for camping.
I recommend going with Peppermint liquid soap for a good tingling sensation. Castile is formulated so all you need is a little soap to go a long way.
– Completely biodegradable and vegetable-based.
– Made with certified fair trade and organic oils.
– Multi-purpose: 18-in-1 uses.
– No synthetic foaming agents, thickeners or preservatives.
– 100% post-consumer recycled (PCR) cylinder bottles and paper labels.
– Simple, ecological formulations based on old-world quality and expertise.
– #1-selling natural brand of soaps in North America.
Water, Saponified Organic Coconut*, Organic Palm* and Organic Olive* Oils (w/Retained Glycerin), Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Essential Oils**, Citric Acid, Vitamin E.
All soaps are not only certified by Oregon Tilth to the same rigorous USDA National Organic Program standards that certify organic foods, but also are certified Fair Trade by the respected Swiss certifier IMO.
Check them out online at www.drbronner.com.