The new Adventurer Board Case from Nautilus Surf is an innovation in surfboard case design. It could be the best way to keep surfboards safe, secure, and consolidated while on the road.
Gone are the days of thrashing boards out of the water. Show up to your destination without worrying if the boards made it in one piece.
Guitar manufacturers have been making quality hard cases to protect their valuable instruments for decades. I use one for my precious Fender Stratocaster. Now I get to use one for my surfboards as well.
The Adventurer holds two 6’6″ boards, or up to three smaller boards, and will even keep your boards with glassed-on fins safe.
1. Outer Shell – The first line of defense. Rigid ABS Plastic provides an invulnerable shell around your boards.
2. Foam Interior – Protective polyethylene foam designed to conform to your board. Storage areas in the front for your extra gear and 2 sets of fin slots in the back for removable fin storage.
3. Ergonomic Handles – Two handles in just the right places for convenient, comfortable carrying and rolling.
4. Secure Lock Loop – Solid loop designed to accommodate a TSA approved lock of your choice for air travel.
5. Triple Latches – Three Heavy Duty latches ensure that the Adventurer board case never comes open unless you want it to, while still being quick and easy to open.
6. Roof Mounting System – Convenient pass through points and recessed mounting locations make attaching the Adventurer to your roof rack a breeze.
7. Oversized Wheels – Five-inch urethane wheels make rolling over rough terrain or up stairs easy.
Pre-order your Adventurer and inquire more at NautilusSurf.com.