Adventurer Board Case – Nautilus Surf

The new Adventurer Board Case from Nautilus Surf is an innovation in surfboard case design. It could be the best way to keep surfboards safe, secure, and consolidated while on the road.

Gone are the days of thrashing boards out of the water. Show up to your destination without worrying if the boards made it in one piece.

Guitar manufacturers have been making quality hard cases to protect their valuable instruments for decades. I use one for my precious Fender Stratocaster. Now I get to use one for my surfboards as well.

The Adventurer holds two 6’6″ boards, or up to three smaller boards, and will even keep your boards with glassed-on fins safe.

Features:

1. Outer Shell – The first line of defense. Rigid ABS Plastic provides an invulnerable shell around your boards.

2. Foam Interior – Protective polyethylene foam designed to conform to your board. Storage areas in the front for your extra gear and 2 sets of fin slots in the back for removable fin storage.

3. Ergonomic Handles – Two handles in just the right places for convenient, comfortable carrying and rolling.

4. Secure Lock Loop – Solid loop designed to accommodate a TSA approved lock of your choice for air travel.

5. Triple Latches – Three Heavy Duty latches ensure that the Adventurer board case never comes open unless you want it to, while still being quick and easy to open.

6. Roof Mounting System – Convenient pass through points and recessed mounting locations make attaching the Adventurer to your roof rack a breeze.

7. Oversized Wheels – Five-inch urethane wheels make rolling over rough terrain or up stairs easy.

Pre-order your Adventurer and inquire more at NautilusSurf.com.

This entry was posted in Bags, Surf Gear, Surfboard Accessories. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Adventurer Board Case – Nautilus Surf

1. Case says:

Might as well get the sick case now that it cost $600 to fly your boards anywhere.

2. Jamie Smith says:

The case rocks. Used it to go to Hawaii not too long ago. Very functional, durable, easy to use and aesthetically pleasing. I highly recommend them!!!!!!!!

3. Riley Lawson says:

This case is insane! I have had more issues with boards breaking during travel than anyone on the planet, I think. I can’t wait to travel now, yewwww go Nautilus!

4. Brad Davis says:

Hungry Walrus, thank you for doing a piece on this product. Very cool blog too with great product coverage!!!! I have been using it for some time now. I travel extensively and constantly had surface dings even after stuffing large soft shell bags. The board fits into the protective foam like a glove. I have also used the case for my snowboards as well. It seems to work just as well. Anyway, very cool product and a good group of guys to deal with on a customer service standpoint. Not to mention they have very high quality shirts and stickers as well. Well worth the money and I would highly recommend their case to anyone that travels.

5. Ryan says:

Check out the swell shell, it’s already been on the market and costs less and not as bulky at the Nautilus. Also no hinges on the sides like that which could break from a good impact.

• Jamie Meyers says:

Swell Shell is ok…not Nautilus quality though. I had a Swell Shell and sold it because one of my boards broke while traveling to Indo.

6. Bryant Thompson says:

I have not used a Nautilus case before but I borrowed my friend’s swell shell once and it was not very user friendly. My friend is a pro surfer from North Carolina so I assumed the case was going to be awesome. I had to wrap my boards with bubble wrap and foam just so my boards would not slam against the plastic inside the case. Then the baggage claim representative asked me to open my case and show her how many surfboards I had in it and it was an extreme hassle just to open and close the case. After using it just once I do not recommend buying a swell shell.

7. James Crowfoot says:

Freaking awesome product. Especially their new edition case.