The Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 90L is leading the way in durable, functional, light-weight duffel bags. Like most Patagonia products, the Black Hole is made with to withstand the toughest elements with it’s high quality design and attention to detail.
It works great for hauling heavy and awkward gear, and it’s light water resistant shell will keep goods dry in wet environments.
Water-resistant and super durable, the Black Hole Duffel 90L is designed to carry your gear to faraway places.
Notorious for swallowing copious amounts of gear, the Black Hole creates order out of a pile of chaos. Made of waterproof fabric and equipped with water-resistant zippers and seams, this burly carryall will protect your gear from rain and rough handling.Its U-shaped lid allows quick access to the main compartment, while two internal mesh pockets keep small items organized. The padded bottom panel adds structure and helps cushion the load when your duffel gets pitched.
Carrying options include removable, padded shoulder straps, webbing handles with a snap closure, and haul loops at either end (that facilitate linking multiple bags). Four daisy chains let you lash additional gear to the outside.
A zippered exterior pocket holds the stuff you need to access quickly. Made from 14.7-oz 1,200-denier polyester (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
– Waterproof fabric with sewn seams protects your gear in wet conditions.
– Carry with handle or padded and adjustable shoulder straps; two haul handles and four corner-mounted webbing daisy chains facilitate hauling and tying down big loads.
– U-Shaped lid provides easy access to the main compartment; zippered exterior pocket, two zippered internal mesh pockets.
– Bottom padded with foam to protect contents.
– Body/base: 14.7-oz 1,200-denier polyester (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
– 1361 g (3 lbs).
Made in the Philippines.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.
If you’re thinking about purchasing the Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 90L please consider going through my links. You’ll get the best price and I’ll even get a small commission to keep the site moving along.