Looks like FCS just came out with a new keyless fin system called FCS II. I haven’t tried it yet, but my buddy was talking to Mick Fanning (who had them in his board before the Lowers WCT event), and apparently Mick was claiming they work great.
Here’s the scoop from the FCS website –
1. Keyless – Efficient keyless system for quick fin installation and release.
2. Flush Leading Edge – Recessed leading edge with flush base connection improves water flow.
3. Backward Compatible – Grub screws can be inserted to accept your existing FCS fins.
4. Mechanism: Rotating Barrel – Self lubricating, wear resistant barrel locks the fin into the plug.
5. Mechanism: Titanium Rod – Aerospace grade titanium rod applies lateral pressure to the fin tab.
6. Honeycomb Construction – Lightweight composite frame encapsulated by high density foam reduces weight and maintains tail flex.